Welcome to On Rue Tatin…
When I thought about opening my home to cooking students, I saw myself in my favorite roles as both teacher and guide to all of the things that I love best in life—good food prepared from the freshest, seasonal and local ingredients, fabulous wines selected from our cellar, lively conversations around the dinner table, and discussions about the nuances of daily life in France.
On Rue Tatin is so much more than just a cooking school. It is a unique and hand-tailored opportunity for you to get inside my world of fine food and ingredients and warm, talented, and generous people. You get an inside look at France with all of its quality and richness, its old-world quality, and its youthful dynamism.
- Class sizes are small, so you have plenty of hands-on, one-on-one time with me in the kitchen.
- You will use only the freshest ingredients, produced by small, family-owned farms.
- You will work in a superbly equipped contemporary kitchen.
- You will learn the techniques that make French cuisine renowned.
- Recipes are clear and precise, and they range from simple to more complex.
- All are geared to the home cook.
- On Rue Tatin moves to Paris for classes throughout the year. Classes are small and lively; the food is fantastic. Join me!
When you leave an experience at On Rue Tatin, you will do so with the confidence and passion to cook for yourself, your friends and your family … I promise!
Photos © Stacey Haines