My Favorite Addresses In Louviers
On Rue Tatin is in a restored former convent at 1, rue Tatin in the center of Louviers, which is graced with a charming garden where Susan grows herbs, lettuces, and fruits. You will enjoy exploring Louviers on foot, a lively town that is the center of the area’s rural culture with many charming shops, museums, historic buildings, canals, and the River Eure, which runs through the town center. You will want to visit the ancient gothic cathedral of Notre Dame de Louviers just across the street from 1, rue Tatin.
- Saturday from 8 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Au Grain de Café; 39, rue Matrey—roasts her own coffee
- Café du Parvis; 44, rue Maréchal Foch
- Le Progrès; 2, rue Pierre Mendès France
- Mojo Café; 41, rue General de Gaulle—great beer!
- Chez Clet; 7, rue PIerre Mendès France, closed Sunday afternoon and Monday
- Aux Délices de Louviers; 38, Avenue Foch, closed Wednesday
- Aux Blés d’Or; 24, Place de la Halles aux Drapiers, closed Monday
- Beauvais, Joel; 12, rue Matrey, closed Wednesday
- Formerly Mr. Richard, now Mr. Dragonelli; 3, rue Général de Gaulle, closed Sunday afternoon and Monday
- AFD, Art Flo Deco; 19, Place de la Halle aux Drapiers, closed Sunday and Monday
- Tournesol; 18, rue aux Huiliers, closed Sunday, Monday, Wednesday
- Jérémie Centre de Beauté; 6, rue du Matrey—need to make an appointment for beauty care—wonderful facials!
- L’Espace Palomba; 21, Place de la Halle aux Drapiers
- La Maison des Simples; 714, Place de la République
- A l’Art Floral; 49, rue Maréchal Foch, closed Monday
- Ambiance Floral; 16, place de la Halle aux Drapiers, closed Sunday afternoon and Monday