Classes are limited to a maximum of eight people. Space is reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis.
A non-refundable deposit of half the class fee will reserve your place. The balance of the class fee is due sixty (60) days before the start of the class. Unfortunately we cannot issue any refunds (this applies to both students and guest eaters).
On Rue Tatin, Cooking School in France with Susan Herrmann Loomis
- Five-Day Classes $3500
- Three-Day Classes $2500
- One-Day Class in Paris $325
- Guest Eater, Five-Day Class $1400
- Guest Eater, Three-Day Class $900
- Guest Eater, Paris Class $140
- Paris Market Tour $140
- US Three Day Class $1200 (special pre-December 25, 2016 price $1,000)
- US Evening Class $400 (special pre-December 25, 2016 price $340)
Please make all checks payable to Susan Herrmann Loomis.
For your convenience you may send checks in U.S. dollars only to our U.S. office:
Susan Herrmann Loomis
c/o Marion Pruitt
25904 NE 45th St.
Camas, WA 98607
You may also pay via Paypal (Mastercard and Visa). **Please add Paypal’s processing fee to your payment.**
Please contact Lindsay at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for On Rue Tatin Newsletter