- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter 90g
- 1 cup fresh oregano or marjoram leaves loosely packed
- 1 cup large bunch chives for 1minced
- 1 pound 9500g) fresh tagliatelle
- fine sea salt
- One recipe Fresh Pasta Dough cut into tagliatelle, page 434
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat.
Meanwhile, melt the butter in a small saucepan over low heat, then remove from the heat. Mince the herbs and add them to the butter, mixing well.
Add the tagliatelle to the boiling water, stir, and cook until al dente (tender but still firm to the bite), which will take about 1 to 1 ½ minutes.
Drain the tagliatelle and transfer to a warmed serving bowl. Pour the butter and herbs over the taglitelle, season lightly with salt, and toss until the pasta is thoroughly coated with the herbs and butter. Serve immediately.