- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 shallot sliced paper-thin
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil 60ml
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves -- optional
- 3 medium Belgian endives rinsed, trimmed, leaves separated
- 1 medium clementine peeled, sections separated
- 1/2 medium persimmon thinly sliced
- 1 in medium avocado cutquarters and cut on the diagonal
- 6 baby turnips trimmed, cut into thin rounds
- Fleur de sel
In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce and the vinegar. Whisk in the mustard, then the shallot. When they are combined, whisk in the oil. Taste for seasoning.
Mince the rosemary, and whisk it into the vinaigrette.
Arrange all of the ingredients in a large, shallow plate. Make sure all the colors are showing. Drizzle with the vinaigrette, then sprinkle with fleur de sel. Serve immediately.